Sunday, September 26, 2010

The Best Ever Scalloped Potatoes

5 lb sliced golden Yukon potatoes, 1 qt. heavy cream, 1 T. salt, 1 t. pepper, 10 oz. bag shredded Colby Jack cheese.

Lightly grease or spray a 13" x 9" baking pan. Preheat oven 350 degrees.

In a large mixing bowl mix sliced potatoes with heavy cream, salt and pepper. Evenly spread creamy potato mixture in baking pan. Sprinkle shredded Colby Jack cheese over top and bake 55 minutes - 1 hour. Remove from oven, cover with foil to keep hot until ready to serve. Refrigerate leftovers.

This recipe came from my friend Pam C. She brought it over to a dinner get together we had and it was fabulous! Everyone wanted the recipe including me to share. I told her I was going to add it to my blog. She was delighted!

No comments:

Post a Comment