One Box Cake Mix, 24 - 30 Ice Cream Cone Cups, 1 container of your favorite ready to spread frosting, Sprinkles (optional).
1. Prepare cake mix according to directions.
2. Fill Ice Cream Cone Cups approximately 2/3 full with cake batter.
3. Place filled Ice Cream Cone Cups in a 13" x 9" pan and gently place in oven.
4. Bake 20 - 25 minutes in a 350 degree oven (testing for doneness with a toothpick.)
5. Cake will mound slightly. Remove from oven and cool completely.
6. Frost generously when cool and decorate with sprinkles if desired.